Battery Tester 12V Automotive Load Car Digital Battery Analyzer Battery Scanner Multi Languages Vehicle Battery Diagnostic Tool
* WIDE VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY：As long as a 12V car can be used, regardless of car model. Works with English, Spanish, French, Germany, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch. Just plug and play
* EASY TO USE: The KW600 12V code reader is very easy for the beginners, just “plug and play”. It can quickly read It will Save money and time
* IDENTIFICATION OF THE BATTERY: Input the rated battery capacity, KW600 will begin to analyze the battery’s CCA (or AH) value, charge (%), voltage (v), internal resistance (Ω), rating and battery health (%) and display the test results on screen Within seconds
* FAST &ACCURATE RESULT: The KONNWEI KW600 12V Automotive Battery Analyzer works much faster than other testers, using the best STM-32 main chipset. High-precision amplifiers, calibrated with professional instruments, provide reliable results in seconds
* LIFETIME FREE UPDATE SERVICE: Press and hold any button on the battery tester, then connect to the PC by using the USB cable, the screen will light up and display “Update Mode”, click on “Check for Updates” on the application and the tester will start to update
* Suitable for 12V car
* System voltage: 12 volts
* Test result: good, charging or replacement
* Capacity – Cold start amplifier (CCA), DIN, EN and IEC information related to battery rating.
* Starting system
* Charging system
* Waveform voltage test
* Record and replay battery data
* Lifetime free update service
* Supported languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch
Battery test results include the following five types:
Good battery: There is no problem with the battery, use it without worries!
Good, recharge: The battery is fully charged but the current is low, charging before use.
Replace: The battery is near or near the end of its life, please replace the battery.
Bad cell, replace: The battery is damaged inside, the battery is broken or shorted, please replace the battery.
Charge-retest: Unstable batteries should be recharged and retested to avoid errors.